Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Application Letter Dentist




water as it slides down my back!
How wet my skirt,
and put on my cheeks their freshness of snow!
Rain, rain, rain, and I
, path forward, with the soul
light and radiant face,
without feeling without dreams, full of lust
not to think.


A bird bathing in a muddy pond. My presence is surprised,
stops ... I look ... we are friends ... We both love
many heavens, and wheat fields!

After the shock of a passing farmer with his hoe on his shoulder
and rain covers me all the hedges fragrances
October.
And, on my body soaked by water
a wonderful and great played
crystal drops, leafless flower
to turn to my step amazed plants.
And I feel, the emptiness
the brain without sleep, the voluptuous pleasure
infinite, sweet and unknown, one minute
oblivion.
Rain, rain, rain, and I have
soul and flesh, like a fresh snow.


Words: Juana de Ibarbourou
Picture: Internet



0 comments:

Post a Comment