Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mercer Infection In Prisons




fall in love again. Kissing a skin
know different
not find
benchmarks that indicate the right moment, caressing
perfect companion
hand. Return
a new body without the hollow
previous
can not feel excited nape, with a back
chills known. What
poor love is the attempt to equal the first time.
How heavy a mouth so known, so full of smoke

shared with the unknown so little explored, so scary.
much does leave you, wash your smell,
take away the traces of your weight, split into another Almudena

and start making a figure
my street scares me and do I want?
own, but ... you, there you are,
transferring your bare my shadow,
solace in spite of my pain at the end,
your smile and your cigarette,
that arm around my waist
dark and taking me to a messy bed ...

and your hands on flying and violinist
entangled in my breasts.

Words: Almudena Guzmán
Picture: Internet


0 comments:

Post a Comment