Monday, March 7, 2011

Menards Clothing Order Form

8 MARCH - WE WANT

recently
leave here a poem:
"And God made me woman." Both here and in other ways it told me it was a nice entry. Also someone said it was a pity that this update had not coincided with International Women's Day. The truth is that no 'm dates, or rather a certain date because I think there are things to celebrate every day and every day I celebrate being born female.
But despite not being much of dates if I have them in mind. I have also noted that the woman has never been easy. And I admire the men and women who appreciate what we are. And I hate "men" who are more males to assert its authority based on their status as male. Or one who raises his hand and strikes and imposes its law because it feels more human, when pq is nobody really ever taught or learned to be a man.
Well today is a day to celebrate, like other day of the year, we are proud of being born female. Although it saddens me greatly that there are situations and places in the world today where a woman will cry and feel that despite that she is proud of being a woman, God asked pq anguished man born not made. I was leaving
written a poem, but almost better that I leave you listen to the voice of their own author: Gioconda Belli.

Words: Ana Serrano
Picture: Internet





0 comments:

Post a Comment