Sunday, March 6, 2011

Request Money At First Birthday

NOSTALGIA FLOWERS

What feeds the nostalgia?
One evokes sweetness

haunted skies heavenly storms
scandals quietly stretched patience

trees in the wind
insults dispensable
market beauties singing and
riots
showers as punishment
shotguns
sleep well earned pardons
but with this minimum
nostalgia does not arm
are mere simulacra
the only valid
nostalgia is your skin

Words: Mario Benedetti
Picture: Internet




Anyway, today I got to get nostalgic. Well I think that it happens to almost everyone from time to time. Or maybe, maybe not, "You never had nostalgia?. I think, as the great Sabina, "There is nostalgia worst miss I have ever happened." But today I took over the nostalgia, memories of happy times. Who has not ever felt homesick? A day, a moment, a place, something, someone ...

Words: Ana Serrano



0 comments:

Post a Comment