Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Date Full English Heart Gold Rom Available

WRITE! THE LOST TOUCH


I

"Write to me a letter, Father."
"I know for who he is.
"Do you know who he is, because a dark night
you saw us together?" "Well ...

Sorry, but ... . Do not miss this trip.
the night ... the occasion ...
Give me pen and paper. Thanks. Begin:
Dear Ramon:

«Dear ...? But in the end, I have set ... "
-If you will not ..." Yes, yes! "
- I'm so sad! Is not it? "Of course."
- I'm so sad without you!

"A grief at the beginning of me coming ...
"How do you know my bad ?...»
" For an old, a girl always has
glass chest.

- What is without you the world? A valley of bitterness.
"And you? Eden.
"Do the letters, Monsieur le Cure;
he understands that well."

"The kiss that go to the point that you
di ... "How do you know ?...»
" When it comes and goes and is together forever ...
I do not afrentéis.

And if you do not attempt to return your affection,
both make me suffer ...
"Suffering" and nothing else? No, Father.
Because I am going to die! "

- Die? Do you know that is offensive to heaven ...?
"Yes, sir, die!"
"I do not get killed. "What man of ice! Who could write
!

II


Lord Rector, Rector! In vain
love me please,
if not embody the hand signs
whole being of my being.

write them, by God, my soul
already I do not want to be,
that the penalty is not choking me every day ...
because I can mourn.

That my lips, the roses of his breath,
not know how to open;
to forget the laughter movement,
dint of feeling.

For my eyes he is so beautiful,
loaded with my effort,
and have no one to look in them,
are always closed.

That is, how many have suffered torture, the absence
the most atrocious
is a lifelong dream of my
heard the echo of his voice ...

That being for their cause, my soul has
both suffer ...!
My God, how many things you say
if I could write! "
EPILOGUE



"Well, sir, bravo love! Copy and concluded:
A Don Ramon ... in short,
know it is useless for this article, I argue
or Greek or Latin.
Words: Ramón de Campoamor
Picture: Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment